Monday 10 January 2011

Rejected Harry Potter Titles


Back in December I was named Young Cartoonist of the Year by the Cartoon Arts Trust thanks to my illustration depicting rejected Harry Potter titles. The competition was judged by newspaper cartoonists including Steve Bell from The Guardian, Matt from the Daily Telegraph and Peter Brookes of the Times. I was delighted to have won and excited to hear that Mac from the Daily Mail particularly liked my drawing. I was also fortunate enough to meet many of these great cartoonists at the awards dinner at the Mall Galleries in London.

Anyway, the whole event has inspired me to create this blog to gather together some of my existing work and to encourage me to create more. Below are a mix of commissions and personal projects that I have completed over the last couple of years. I hope you like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment